We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Network Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Cascais. The Network Administrator main responsibility is to Manage Network Systems (switching, routing and wireless).
Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes.
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience in Network Administration (switching, routing and wireless)
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Experience with Wireless Antennas and Cisco Controllers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Network Policy Servers (NPS), for the Radius authentication.
- Knowledge of VoIP.
- Knowledge in Splunk.